Want to contribute to the project? That's great to hear! You can find more information in the following pages.
As you may know, Frontity is an open source project, available and free for everyone. We believe that working in an open way and sharing knowledge has the power to change the world for the better.
Here are some more good reasons to contribute to open source:
- Build new connections: an open source community usually consists of people sharing similar interests, so contributing to a project will allow you to connect with amazing people.
- Improve your skills and competences: if you want to practice your programming skills, there is always a task for you in open source projects. This will allow you to improve your knowledge.
- Learn from mentors and teach others: collaborating with others on a shared project means you'll have to ask people for help, as well as share your solutions and learnings with others. This can be a fulfilling activity for everyone involved.
- Get recognition: all your work is public so you can get more visibility and recognition from others. Apart from that, you are in the perfect spot to learn about forthcoming changes.
- Your work matters: you are able to make changes and improvements to a project - seeing how your work helps others is pretty gratifying.
These are only a few reasons, but there are many more.
If you want to contribute to Frontity Framework but don't know how or where to start, the How to contribute? guide might help. Check it out!